Everyone needs to know the answers to the following questions before retirement:
Fortunately, the first six questions can easily be answered using Bob's Free Retirement Calculator. This retirement calculator is simple and even easier to use. To use our retirement product, simply enter a few simple numbers into the program and your results are revealed instantly.
- Will my money last my entire retirement?
- Have I saved enough toward retirement?
- Have I allocated my assets properly for retirement?
- How much money can I withdrawal from my retirement portfolio annually?
- How will inflation impact my retirement portfolio?
- How will management fees impact how long my money will last?
- How do I keep current with the latest retirement news?
Bob's Free Retirement Calculator includes all of these features:
- How management fee's impact how long your money will last
- Includes 1973/1974 & 2000/2002 economic downturns
- 30 year projections
- Inflation factor enhancements
- Interactive retirement asset performance analysis
- Colorful graphical interface
- Big charts & graphs with new capabilities
- Easily export data to Microsoft Excel
- Real-time "what if" retirement analysis on the fly
- Actual vs. Hypothetical vs. Inflation Proof retirement analytics
- No additional programs are required to run Bob's Retirement Calculator
- Online Web Based
- Financial Tips & Hints newsletter included
- Instant web customer support
- Definitions page
To keep current with the latest retirement news, try a FREE subscription to Financial Tips & Hints. At no cost, you will receive a monthly newsletter full of financial information to inform and empower you to have a successful retirement. As an added bonus, Bob's Retirement Calculator will include FREE with every subscription.
Some of the retirement topics covered in the Financial Tips & Hints newsletter are:
- Introduction to multiple business opportunities.
- Health Insurance and Health Care Costs
- Retirement News Letters
- Where to Retire Resources
- Retirement Communities
- Retirement Planning Resources
- Asset Allocation Strategies
- Money Manager
- Jobs over 55
- Internet Technologies and Services
- Computer Training Information and Resources
- Annuities and Long Term Care
- Estate Planning
- Senior and Retirement Websites
- Financial e-Books
- Retirement Products and Services
- Meeting people and making long lasting Friendships
In addition, Financial Tips & Hints newsletter subscribers are encouraged to submit questions or topics you would like to see covered in the newsletter.
We want nothing more than to make your retirement a success. Retirement success, to us, means never having to worry if you have enough money, being able to pursue your dreams and having fun along the way. We provide Bob's free retirement calculator product and to make it a reality - the rest is up to you.